At Skinner & Associates, our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible legal care. This means that we take the time to get to know the issues they are facing and come up with strategic plans to help them through these uncertain times. With over 25 years of combined experience, we provide clients with full service legal care.
- Bankruptcy – It should be a last resort when clients are facing financial difficulties. We have the legal expertise to help our clients explore a variety of possibilities.
- Civil Litigation – We believe that going to court should be the last option considered, and work hard to mediate your case and come to an amicable agreement. However sometimes litigation is necessary. In these cases, we work hard for our client’s rights.
- Criminal law – We believe that everyone is entitled to fair legal representation. We are passionate to protect the right of our clients while fighting for the best possible outcome. Skinner & Associates represents everything from felonies to traffic violations.
- Employment law – The laws that govern the relationship between an employer and employee are crucial to creating healthy and effective workplaces. We understand the intricacies of these relationships and help draft contracts to protect your best interest.
- Estate Planning – Determining end-of-life decisions can be complicated and emotional. We develop comprehensive plans that protect client rights when they are unable to speak on their own behalf, including living wills, health care directives and other important estate planning issues.
- Family Law – Ensuring that the rights of all family members are heard in the event of a divorce or other family issues is important. We help protect families and help create the best possible outcome for all involved.
- Probate – The complexities of adoptions, guardianships, custodial accounts and conservatorships can be confusing and overwhelming. We are here to protect the rights of families in these unique cases.
- Real Estate – Understanding the fine print in transactions between a buyer, seller, developer landlord or tenant can be complicated. Our qualified legal team has a high degree of expertise in working through real estate matters to ensure that your best interests are being served.
If you or someone you know is facing a legal matter, contact the team at Skinner & Associates for a consultation.
The information at the Skinner & Associates, LLC web site is intended for general informational purposes only and not as specific legal advice. Use of this site is not intended to and does not in any way establish an attorney-client relationship. Visitors to this site should seek professional legal counsel regarding their specific matters. Attorneys at Skinner & Associates, LLC would be pleased to speak with interested parties, but we can only represent clients where we are licensed to practice, and where no other bar to representation exists. If the information provided by this website does not comply with the legal or ethical requirements of a particular user’s state or country, we may be unable to represent you.
Although we are a general practice law firm, we may be considered a debt relief agency because we help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.